Mint Julep

Friday, January 28, 2011

My life at Mud Puppies, or The MP as I like to call it!!


So I just had dinner and boy was that yummy! Way better than the food they were giving me at the Shelter.  So I wanted to share a little more about my favorite things, you know, to entice you to want to make me a part of your family.

Do you like to go jogging?? Well, I could always go for a daily run.  As you can see from the pictures above I love to play chase with my friends! Honey, Ki, and I are total girlfriends. If we had long hair (and hands) we would totally braid each others hair. So for now a good old game of chase will do.

Well, I'm pretty tired from my day at Playcare and all of my friends are going home for the day! So I think I'm going to hit the sack.  Even though I don't have a forever home just yet, my family at Mud Puppies is really showing me lots of love! Who knew a girl like me could be so lucky.  Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs....... Wait...... What the... Who came up with that saying, I don't want to get bitten.  Anyways goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment