Mint Julep

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nap time, but before I sleep I must talk to my peeps!!

So I had a great morning today! Had some breakfast, went for a walk, got some love from my foster family, and now I decided that I should blog right before I take a short nap.  You people just can't get enough of me, but look at me, who could? I want you to get to know "The Real Mint Julep", so I'm going to share a little bit more about myself. Well not too much, I need you coming back to my blog for more! Duh, Mama didn't raise no fool!! 

So the type of family I would fit perfectly into..... 

1) Do you have a cat?  I would be OK living with a cat.  I met one recently and I just ignored him.

2) Do you have another dog? I would LOVE to live with another dog! A live in BFF/playmate, talk about dream come true. 

3)Do you have extra love to give? I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!  You see my friends at Love-a-bull showed me true love, they saved me from the euthanasia list at Town Lake Animal Center. I literally owe them my life! That band ,"The Beatles", were so right! All you do need is Love, it's like they wrote that song about me! 

Wow, I'm getting sleepy. A girl needs her beauty sleep after all. Make sure you tell all your friends about me and let them know that I'm still looking for a home. So as my good friend Ryan Seacrest would say, well he says "Seacrest Out".  I'll say,

-Julep Out 










No comments:

Post a Comment